For all the Google devices, the Google Home app is the control center. It can be used to cast to a Google Home hub with a screen or it can be used to control other supported smart devices on your Wi-Fi network.
But Google home app is available for Android or iPhone only but unfortunately, if you want to use this control center on the desktop then you are out of luck. To use the Google Home app on the desktop you must know how to install a workaround.
So, let us discuss in this article How to Use Google Home App For PC? We will also discuss queries related this question.
Table of Contents
Casting Anywhere from the Chrome Browser
If you want to cast a video in your browser to any device on your network or either want to cast your desktop so you can easily use the chrome browser for that. You can perform this task in two ways.
- Open chrome browser and click on three dot menu present at the upper right corner to cast a browser tab.
- When you select cast, a new menu will appear that will show all of the devices on your network that are available for casting. And this is method number one about How to Use Google Home App For PC.
- Another way is to cast from within online video or music services that must support Chromecast. You will see the cast icon within the music player or video if your device supports Chromecast.
- Click on the cast icon. It will open the selection window in same device.
Create Google Home For PC With Android Emulator
Google Home for PC app is not available but you can customize your own with the help of Android Emulator for PC. Look how to set that up. There are a lot of android emulators but here we will use the most popular one called BlueStacks.
This app is very easy to use and you can easily run the Google Home app. This app includes ads but that’s quite ok. On your PC download and install BlueStacks. Once the installation is completed, launch BlueStacks.
Follow this step by step guide:
- Log into Google Play with your Google account. Now you can easily install apps.
- You have to go through some typical steps when you log into your Google account as you go through when you set up a new phone. Turn on your Google services for that device. Keep the Back-Up off to Google Drive, because you don’t need backups in your new device.
- Click on more and accept when you have gone through all the steps. Google play launch will appear on your virtual Android. Search Google play for Google home and click on install.
- You can use your new Google Home for PC, once the installation is completed.
Using Google Home on Bluestack Complete Process
Follow this step by step guide:
- First at the Home screen select the Home tab in BlueStack, when the installation is completed.
- To open Google home double click on the home app. Select your Google account, click on get started and click OK.
- Location access will appear on the screen. Click on next to continue. Allow the app to get your location.
- When you go through all these steps, you will be connected to your google home account. All the devices and apps added to your Google home from your mobile app will be displayed.
- Select any device and click on settings icon present at upper right corner. Here you can edit the device Google Home settings.
Using Google Home On Chromebook
Run the google home app on your Chromebook, it is a good option because it gives all Google home app functionality.
- To set this just go to your Google Chrome settings.
- Click on apps, Google play store section will appear.
- Click on the Turn on button.
When it will be enabled, you can open Google Play on your Chromebook and easily install the Google Home app. When you launch the Google Home app, it works, in the same manner, the way it works on mobile devices.
Google Home For PC
Although there is not any official Google Home app for the desktop, there are other ways to get it. The option you select depends on which Google home app features you want to use and which device you are using.
When You Download Google Home On PC You Can Digitize Your Home
We are living in a smart world and in our race to reach new worlds Google is our trusty advisor. Just get Google into your home and make your life easy with just a few clicks. You get a chance to control and monitor every aspect of your home when you download Google Home on PC with bluestacks.
- You can cast your favorite show on your smart TV
- You can turn on the smart lights with the help of your voice. Things are just a few clicks away.
Get almost everything in one place such as
- Google nest
- Other devices such as thermostats, cameras, and smart sunrise clocks.
Google home control the programs of your lights and also control the volume of your speakers. It sets the temperature of your room according to your desire. So, go and install Google Home on your PC with BlueStacks and manage your home digitally.
Google Home app be used to cast to a Google Home hub with a reen or it can be used to control other supported smart devices on your Wi-Fi network.
Stop worrying and free yourself from the tiny screen, get the app on PC, and enjoys using it on a much larger display. Enjoy full screen with keyboard and mouse.
In this article, have discussed the methods to get the Google Home app on PC and the surprising features include quick install and easy setup, no limitations, intuitive controls, etc.
Google Home app can make your life easy. Many things are just a click away such as the control program of your home lights, sound system, temperature control, and many more things.
Google home is so helpful, it makes life better with just little effort. Although there is not any official Google Home app for the desktop, there are other ways to get it on your PC which I have mentioned in the above article.
I hope that the provided information proves useful to you and helps you to understand HOW TO USE GOOGLE HOME APP For PC?
Thank you for reviewing. If you find it worth reading then check more blogs on our website.