The iPhone is a great device that has many features. One of the more popular features is bookmarking, which lets you save your favorite websites so they are always available to browse through again. This article will show you how to set up bookmarks on your iPhone and what it can do for you.
It’s easy to get lost in an ocean of articles when searching online, but bookmarking allows you to find specific information quickly without having to go through the entire internet.
If there’s anything we know about our readers, it’s that they’re looking for quick tips and tricks on getting things done more efficiently – this post is just another one in a series of ways we want them to be able to achieve their goals easily. So let us discuss How to Bookmark on iPhone?
Table of Contents
How to Bookmark in Chrome on an iPhone?
Bookmarking a page is one of the most useful features of your browser. You can bookmark anything, from recipe links and blogs to articles you want to read later.
Chrome is an excellent choice for a browser, as it has been ranked the best by many people. One of its most popular features is bookmarks that can be created in Chrome’s iPhone version.
Step by Step Guide to Bookmark in Chrome on an iPhone
- Hover over the Chrome icon on your home screen to open up Google’s flagship web browser.
- Once opened, navigate to any website and tap the “Share” button at the top of your screen.
- Choose Bookmark from this menu for a more permanent link.
- You’ll quickly see that the bookmark will be indicated with a bar at the bottom of your screen. You can also find an “Edit” button on this same bar if you want to change what it says in case people are accidentally book-marking pages twice.
- Chrome bookmarks can be accessed by opening the three dots at the bottom right of your screen, selecting Bookmarks then tapping on Chrome.
How to Bookmark in Firefox on an iPhone?
Firefox is a popular choice on desktop and laptop computers, but now it’s available for your iPhone as well.
Firefox boasts an intuitive interface that provides easy navigation of the internet with beautiful design elements in mind to make browsing more enjoyable than ever before. You can easily add a bookmark in Firefox if you have iPhone.
Step by Step Guide to Bookmark in Firefox on an iPhone
- To bookmark a page, you just need to open Firefox and go straight to the webpage of your choice.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of any web browser window (or upper-right side if using touch).
- Then tap Bookmark This Page from the dropdown menu that appears.
How to save a Bookmark on your iPhone’s Safari Browser?
The following guide will teach you how to create a bookmark in the Safari browser on your iPhone. You can then navigate through bookmarks and tap one to go directly back.
- It’s easy to get a search engine on your phone. You can swipe down from the top of the screen and type in “Safari” into Spotlight Search, or you can go back home where Safari will be waiting for you.
- Visit the Safari app and type in a web page you would like to bookmark.
- Tap on the Share button, select “Add Bookmark” then confirm your decision by selecting what folder will store this new item.
- Once you have found the perfect spot to bookmark your favorite website, tap “Add bookmark” and then customize it by editing its name or tweaking the URL. You can also swipe left on a thumbnail image for more options like sharing this page with friends.
- Save your favorite bookmarks in a safe place with this simple process! Tap “save” if you want the bookmark to go straight into the default favorites folder, or tap on “favorites”, then either choose an existing one-tap destination for quick access or create a new mode.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have quick access to your favorite websites at the click of a button?
A way you could do this is by saving bookmarks in Safari. When opening a new tab, these saved favorites will appear and allow for easy navigation on the internet. Say goodbye to typing long URLs.
How to open Bookmark on your iPhone?
From a Home screen, you can access your Safari app. Tap the Bookmarks icon to see all of them at once in list form! If you want one back on the front page for easy access, tap it and then tap Done.
FAQs Related to the Topic
Can you bookmark a website on an iPhone?
You can save any webpage to your iPhone’s “Safari” browser with the tap of a button. Just click on the “Share” button at the bottom of a page and then select how you want to add it: either as an online bookmark or by adding it onto one (or more) folders in Safari for quick access later.
What is the bookmark icon on iPhone?
When browsing on your iPhone, you can bookmark an interesting web page so that it is easy to find and access later. In iOS, these are called favorites because they appear in a default primary folder within the Safari browser where all of the bookmarked pages also live. This way anything added to this favorite list will be accessible through the Bookmarks icon at any time for quick reference.
How do I change my bookmark icon?
It is easy and fun to customize your browser’s favicon. Right-click the bookmark you want to be updated, hover over “Change Favicon”, select a new image file or URL from the popup menu that appears, right-click again on the bookmark and choose either “Reset” or “Remove”. This is an extension through which you can remove the bookmark.
Bookmarks are a quick and easy way to save pages that you want to return to later. Now that you know how to bookmark pages on an iPhone, give it a try.
It is easy and convenient! You can also take advantage of the free Wi-Fi at your local library for hours of browsing without worrying about data usage or roaming charges.
This article has provided you with a basic overview of how to bookmark on iPhone. How have you been using this new knowledge? Have any great bookmarks to share with us? Please let us know in the comments. We hope you have found this article helpful in learning how to bookmark a webpage on your iPhone.
For more information about phones visit other blog posts on our website.