Searching the internet for a quick and easy setup guide on How to Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi network? Look no further!
This guide will show you exactly what you need to do step-by-step so you can get your printer up and running in no time. All-in-one printers are gaining popularity day by day.
It’s all because of their ability to give a whole lot of functionality in a single device. as a matter of fact, these printers have become so popular that almost all big names in the printer market are into producing them.
For instance, HP, Canon, Brother, and Epson are a few of the big names which produce all-in-one printers. So first of all we will talk about canon printers.
Connecting your Canon Printer to the internet is not a difficult task if you have an internet connection. Most people connect their printers to their computers and hence can easily print their documents.
But if you want to connect your printer to the internet, you need to make sure that you have a wireless connection. In this blog, we will look at how you can easily connect your printer to the internet.
Table of Contents
Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
Connecting your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi should be a breeze with these simple steps:
- Enter the power button to turn on your printer.
- Enter the Settings button. Then you should click the arrow button and once you go to Device settings, So click OK.
- Enter the arrow button until you see LAN Settings, and press OK.
- Enter the arrow button until you go to wireless LAN setup, and press OK. The printer will start searching for a Wi-Fi network; in the meanwhile, the light will be blinking.
- If you observe that the searching process takes too long, you can Enter Stop, and it’ll go to wireless LAN setup, standard setup. Enter OK.
- Enter the arrow button until you find your Wi-Fi network, and then enter OK.
- Enter your password for the Wi-Fi and Enter OK.
Related Post: How to Connect Printer to WIFI?
You should also use a Wireless Canon Printer
If you want to use your Canon printer wirelessly, you’ll need to connect it to your Wi-Fi network. Once it’s connected, you may also need to add it to your computer so that it can work properly like:
- On your keyboard, click the Windows logo key and R at the same time. Then copy & paste control and name Microsoft. Enter Devices and Printersinto the box and press ok.
- Enter Add a printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Now that you have completed the process of connecting your printer to your Wifi network, go ahead and print a test page. Your printer should now work.
If your Printer is not Working Properly, What is the Solution?
One possible reason your printer isn’t working might be that you have an outdated or corrupt printer driver. Luckily, you can easily update your driver to see if that fixes the problem.
If you don’t have the time, patience, or skills to update the driver manually, Driver Easy can do it for you automatically.
Driver Easy is an application that will automatically scan and identify the drivers that your computer system needs.
You don’t need to know what kind of system you have, you don’t need to risk downloading the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake during installation.
Driver Easy makes updating your drivers a breeze – whether you’re using the FREE or Pro version. With just 2 steps, you can update your drivers automatically with the Pro version.
- To use Driver Easy, simply download and run the program. Once it’s installed, click on the “Scan Now” button to have Driver Easy scan your computer for any potential driver issues.
- Update all too automatically downloads and installs the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
- You should restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- You should also check to see if the printing is up and running.
If you’re reading this, then hopefully you were able to successfully connect your Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network.
FAQs about How to Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi?
Why can’t I connect my Canon printer to Wi-Fi?
If you’re having trouble connecting your Canon printer to Wi-Fi, there could be a few different reasons. One way to try to fix the problem is by updating the printer driver. If that doesn’t work, check for any network issues.
Where is the WPS button the on Canon printer?
There are two ways to access the WPS settings on your printer – either through the ‘Setup’ menu or by pushing the dedicated WPS button on the printer itself.
However, some printer models don’t have this button available, so in order to access the WPS settings on those models, you’ll need to enter the printer’s setup menu instead. The setup menu is usually indicated by a ‘Tools’ or ‘Wrench’ icon on the printer’s control panel.
Why is the Wi-Fi light blinking on my Canon printer?
The blue Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will stay lit while it’s searching for, or connecting to the access point. During the setup, the green power lamp will also be lit.
If the printer successfully makes a connection to your wireless network, the blue and green lamps will stop flashing and stay lit.
Canon printers are known for their high quality and reliability, as well as their user-friendliness. If you have a Canon printer, you may be wondering how to connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
Luckily, doing so is a straightforward process. Whether you need to connect your printer wirelessly via Wi-Fi or connect a wire directly to the printer, the process is basically the same.
If you follow the steps below, you can connect your Canon printer to your Wi-Fi network. We hope you enjoyed our article about how to connect canon printer to Wi-Fi.
With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your business meetings and collaborate with ease on projects when using canon printers.